Author Topic: Left Chest Placement  (Read 2769 times)

Offline resutton6236

Left Chest Placement
« on: September 03, 2011, 04:02:29 PM »
Hey all, got a question about placing a design on the left chest. I have a job with mutiple sizes from youth small all the way to  3XL, and I wanted to know what is the best way to measure on the screen for the left chest.

With my embroidery business I have a hooping station that i use, but it has mutiple adjustments so that is easy to move, but not that easy for screens. Any suggestions or technics to use?
Thanks
Robert

Linkback: http://boards.screenprintersopen.com/index.php?topic=7189.0

Offline Prosperi-Tees

Re: Left Chest Placement
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 05:12:19 PM »
To add to this question what do people do to ensure good placements for a print above a pocket?
Prosperi-Tee Industries Screen Printing
1050 San Jose Ave. Suite #108
Clovis Ca, 93612
Gerry- 559-473-6386
Email- gerry@prosperitees.org
www.clovisscreenprint.com
http://www.facebook.com/prosperitees.org

Offline Get Shirts!

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 05:20:02 PM »
We center our LC prints 4" from the center of the pallet, and then adjust how we load the shirt accordingly.  For above-the-pocket prints we tape something to the pallet slightly bigger than our print and line the print up with that.  Then you can feel that through the shirt and line the pocket up just below that edge.

Offline Prosperi-Tees

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2011, 05:31:26 PM »
We center our LC prints 4" from the center of the pallet, and then adjust how we load the shirt accordingly.  For above-the-pocket prints we tape something to the pallet slightly bigger than our print and line the print up with that.  Then you can feel that through the shirt and line the pocket up just below that edge.
Yeah thats what I have been doing for above the pocket but was hoping their might be some other tricks.

Offline resutton6236

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2011, 05:36:54 PM »
I understand the 4" from the center of the pallet or did you mean screen?

Offline Prosperi-Tees

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2011, 05:39:18 PM »
You should burn your image that far over on your screen as well. If you have a back clamp press you can adjust where you want it to land but with a side clamp press you have to have it right where you need it on the screen.

Offline Get Shirts!

Left Chest Placement
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 02:18:09 PM »
4" from the center of the screen and pallet, same thing.  That position allows us to load most medium and larges normal and adjust for other sizes.  I would get in the habit of adjusting the loading of the shirt and not the position of the image, you'll move faster.

Offline killergraphics

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2011, 05:23:18 PM »
This is what I do. Starts at about 1:50

jpegart Small | Large

This is what I do on the back.

Life is a hel!-of-a thing to happen to a person.
Just remember do the best you can and there is no such thing as a loyal customer.

www.myTguys.com
www.killergraphics.net
www.USArmyonly.com

If you see a turtle on a fence post...you can bet he had help getting up there. :)
                                                                                     Little Jimmy Dickens

Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Left Chest Placement

Started by resutton6236

23 Replies
Last post April 24, 2010, 10:59:55 PM
by bkd001
xx
MOVED: Left Chest Placement

Started by Frog

0 Replies
Last post April 18, 2010, 09:25:38 PM
by Frog
xx
So...Does this left chest look a little large?

Started by alan802

22 Replies
Last post April 03, 2011, 10:07:44 PM
by mk162
xx
Placement chart

Started by balloonguy

10 Replies
Last post October 13, 2010, 09:08:57 PM
by preston
xx
Hooded Back Print Placement

Started by Frog

9 Replies
Last post March 22, 2010, 04:56:33 PM
by 3Deep

Users found this pages searching for:

proper location left pocket print for google screenprintersopen 1355534169 dmq how measure left chest pocket print google placement left chest printing for chest placement shirt google screenprintersopen 41934586 dmq google screenprintersopen 41248874 b2u how screen print left chest screenprint placement
powered smf machine embroidery downloads powered smf loyal customer google screenprintersopen 51495398 cwc where screen print left chest google screenprintersopen 51156542 cwc placement left chest logo screen printing for screenprinting placement left chest embroidery placement powered smf silkscreens google screenprintersopen

Site Meter SPOF
Copyright 2007-2012 Screenprintersopen.com